Customer Service Administrator
We are looking for a dynamic addition to our Customer Service Team. We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator that is driven, detail-oriented, and has great customer service skills. This is a full-time position with benefits and a competitive hourly pay. Please attach a cover letter and resume.
- Ensure that Greenwise core values and mission are practiced during all customer interactions
- Answer incoming phone calls and e-mails
- Provide follow-up contact to resolve customer issues
- Work closely with all company departments (Accounting, Design, Operations and Sales)
- Manage secondary sales which involves generating and sending proposals
- Account management and client communications during snow events
- Process client intake and Outlook consult scheduling
- 5 years or more Administrative experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Work independently with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Experience with Aspire or other landscape software
- Knowledge of the “green” industry
Greenwise is Chicago’s largest and most prominent sustainable landscaping company. We are a fast-growing, innovative company with a need for motivated, passionate individuals interested in spending time outdoors, working closely with our loyal clients, and improving the world around us through sustainable landscaping practices.
Across our service area in Chicago and throughout its northern suburbs, Greenwise provides the following services:
- Organic lawn care
- Landscape maintenance
- Garden maintenance
- Landscape installation
- Insect and grub control
- Snow clearing services
If you are looking for a home where your talents will contribute to a quickly growing company, we look forward to learning more about you.
Interested candidates should fill out this application form or contact our office at (847) 866-1930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.