We work hard to give back to our community. We've been growing with our community since we opened our doors in 2007. It's our mission to educate and inspire people to make choices that are good for their own health, their pets health, the health of the environment we share, and the health of future generations.
Take a look at some of our proudest work:
- Greenwise Pesticide-Free Parks Program
- Adopt a Park Program
- The Talking Farm
- District 181 Foundation in Western Suburbs
- The Mayor's Employer Advisory Council (MEAC)
- Providing Free Snow Removal Service to a Neighbor in Need
- Repurposing Plants with The Evanston Rebuilding Warehouse
- Ridgeville Park's Unity Soccer Festival
- Clean Up, Evanston!
"The City of Evanston strives to keep our parks a healthy place for all our residents and visitors to enjoy. We are excited to support this Pesticide-Free Parks Pilot Program, which is our largest partnership to date. We really appreciate Greenwise’s generosity."
- Paul D’Agostino, Evanston’s Public Works Department Director