Residential Landscape Designer/Architect
Greenwise Organic Lawn Care, the innovative, dynamic, and rapidly growing Evanston-based leader in the design, installation, and maintenance of sustainable landscapes is expanding our Design Build Department. We are seeking an experienced Landscape Designer or Landscape Architect.
Applicants should be excited to work on a range of large and small scaled projects in a dynamic fast paced team environment. The successful candidate will process the knowledge and ability to take a project from inception to completion. Multitasking is crucial as this individual will be responsible for serving as lead sales/client contact, landscape designer, estimator, sub-contractor liaison, and field project manager.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design from an accredited university;
- 3-5 years of industry experience;
- A proven track record in outside sales with a landscape design build company is strongly desired;
- Minimum 2 years experience in supervising landscape installation and construction observation;
- Commitment and passion for sustainable residential landscape design illustrated by work history and portfolio.
$50,000 to $65,000 annual salary plus commissions and health & dental benefits