Greenwise advocates against pesticides
Resources to Help Educate You about the Dangers of Pesticides
Pesticides are dangerous. As part of Greenwise’s efforts to advocate for you and our environment, we compiled a list of articles and videos that talk about the dangers of pesticides and what’s being done about it nationally and globally. Our mission is create lawns that are 100% safe for ourselves, our families and our pets, and to educate you about why pesticides are dangerous and need to be avoided.
Please keep checking here for updated articles. And, please, let us know of any articles or videos you find helpful and think we should all be aware of. You can simply send us an email.
Thank you for checking in; we greatly appreciate your concern for the environment. Together, we can advocate and make a difference in our health and the health of our environment.
Resource List about the Dangers of Pesticides
- Second jury finds Roundup causes cancer!
- Study finds glyphosate increases cancer risk by 41%
- Article on How Trump’s Policies Are Putting Our Children’s Health at Risk
- New Study Showing Glyphosate in our beer and wine
- Costco Stops Selling Roundup!
- Tennessee Becomes the 4th state to restrict the use of Monsanto pesticide
- Studies Link Canine Cancer to Lawn Care Chemicals
- How Pesticides Affect Our Pets
- Tests Show the Toxicity of Weed Killers
- Weed killer found in granola and crackers
- Direct Evidence of Pregnant Women with Detectable Levels of Glyphosate
- Documentary on how Glyphosate has made the children of Argentina sick
- Documentary on what’s in your food–chemical agriculture & genetic engineering
- Monsanto’s Toxic Tricks: a documentary from Greens EFA
- Links to “Poisoned Fields” documentary about glyphosate’s affect on our health
- An in-depth overview and history of glyphosate
- Care about climate change? Talk about it! Here’s a Ted Talk