We’re seeking interns to assist the marketing department with day-to-day activities. The internship will give the successful candidates the opportunity to be involved with many aspects of the company’s marketing and public relations activities. The intern will lead projects involving social media and client loyalty initiatives, from concept to completion, gaining valuable, real-world marketing experience.
- Writing content/blogging for the company website, www.iamgreenwise.com;
- Writing and following up on press releases;
- Developing and facilitating the company client loyalty program;
- Creating video content;
- Conducting social media campaigns;
- Assisting at community relations events.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or journalism preferred but not necessary;
- Be at least 18 years of age and enrolled in junior or senior year at an accredited college or university;
- Graduates welcomed;
- Love “green” causes, especially environmental stewardship;
- Possess superior oral and written communications skills;
- Enjoy social media and blogging;
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills for managing multiple tasks.
Required – English, Social Media Communications, Event Organizer, Blogging, Media Relations;
Preferred – Video Blogging, Photography, Graphic Design, Photoshop.