Greenwise is looking for a knowledgeable horticulturist to round out our team. If you’re looking for a long-term role with a company that offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, please email your resume and a brief cover letter. The salary is commensurate with experience. Please see below for additional responsibilities, requirements and details.
- Connect and discuss with crew members, clients, and vendors for successful project completion in residential and commercial gardens
- Willingness and desire to work with clients on a custom garden maintenance program
- Direct horticultural timing of full service/garden maintenance and pruning
- Train and guide crew members on best practices as needed
- Maintain a flexible, positive and professional attitude in a range of circumstances
- Follow direction and guidance from management team
- Work independently and solve problems with minimal supervision as well as work collaboratively with crew members and effectively accept direction from supervisors
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
- Approve and edit service schedule; alert clients to their upcoming schedule date
- Assist with budget maintenance, material acquisition, and tool inventory
Skills should include (but not limited to):
- 3 to 5 years of horticulture experience, preferable crew management experience
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Knowledge of applied horticulture techniques (plant identification, planting, weeding, pruning, grooming, etc.)
- Competence in using landscape maintenance equipment and tools (mower, weed-whip, blower, power shears, and hand tools, etc.)
- Experience with seasonal/annual change outs a plus
- English language fluency a must, Spanish language a plus
If you are looking for a home where your talents will contribute to growing a company, please fill out this employment application.
We look forward to learning more about you.