Client Relationship Manager
Are you passionate about the environment? Is Ambition your middle name? Are you great with people, itching to prove your horticulture chops?
If so, Greenwise has just the opportunity for you! We’re seeking a Client Relationship Manager for our prized home territory of Evanston—the largest and most promising territory we service. To be clear, this is not just some humdrum job opportunity.
We’re not looking for a pinch-hitter, but for an all-star—someone to step in and be the slugger, the “Sultan of Swat”! We need someone who is motivated, excellent with people, able to build and maintain relationships, and most importantly, someone who is hungry for success. This person will take an incredible opportunity and make a name for themselves as a senior account manager with the Chicagoland’s premier organic and sustainable landscape company.
Okay, you’re probably thinking, “This sounds pretty good so far, but is it for real?” Why not hear it straight from the horse’s mouth?
“I’m home to some of the most progressive, environmentally-friendly folks in the country, who want their lawns to be lush and healthy, but most importantly, safe. They want to make their properties beautiful and sustainable for themselves, their families, their pets and wildlife. And I’m right here in Chicago’s backyard—in your backyard! Help me live up to my full potential. Make me green!”
- The Evanston Territory
In all seriousness, this is quite possibly the most important role in our company’s history. Evanston is the heart of our service area, and it has more growth potential than a Redwood! If you’re looking for a long-term sales role with a company that offers a competitive salary and full benefits package—and if you’re up to the challenge—If you are looking for a home where your talents will contribute to growing a company, please fill out this employment application.
See below for additional responsibilities, requirements and details.
- Cultivating existing client relationships
- Attending initial consults with new or prospective clients
- Generating maintenance and design proposals
- Enhancement sales
- Account management and client communications during snow events
- Proactive client care action, follow-up and site visits
- Daily communication with Operations for scheduling updates and service timelines
- Ensuring clients are aware of scheduling updates and service dates
- Prior experience in the landscaping services industry
- Ability to leverage and adapt to new technologies
- Driver’s license, personal vehicle and auto insurance
- Excellent time management skills
- Drive and motivation to go above and beyond for clients
- Skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
Greenwise is Chicago’s largest and most prominent sustainable landscaping company. We are a fast-growing, innovative company with a need for motivated, passionate individuals interested in spending time outdoors, working closely with our loyal clients, and improving the world around us through sustainable landscaping practices.
Across our service area in Chicago and throughout its northern suburbs, Greenwise provides the following services:
- Organic lawn care
- Landscape maintenance
- Garden maintenance
- Landscape installation
- Insect and grub control
- Snow clearing servicesWe look forward to learning more about you.