Account Manager (Client Relationship Manager)
Greenwise is Chicagoland’s premier organic and sustainable landscape company. We are seeking a candidate to both develop our service territory and provide excellent customer care to our existing clients. Greenwise is seeking to fill this role with an individual who is passionate about the environment.
If you’re looking for a long-term sales role with a company that offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, please email your resume and a brief cover letter.
See below for additional responsibilities, requirements and details.
• Cultivating existing client relationships
• Attending consultations with new or prospective clients
• Generating maintenance and design proposals
• Enhancement sales
• Account management and client communications during snow events
• Proactive client care action, follow-up and site visits
• Daily communication with Operations for scheduling updates and service timelines
• Ensuring clients are aware of scheduling updates and service dates
• Prior experience in the landscaping services industry
• Ability to leverage and adapt to new technologies
• Driver’s license, personal vehicle and auto insurance
• Excellent time management skills
• Drive and motivation to go above and beyond for clients
• Skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
Greenwise is Chicago’s largest and most prominent sustainable landscaping company. We are a fast-growing, innovative company with a need for motivated, passionate individuals interested in spending time outdoors, working closely with our loyal clients, and improving the world around us through sustainable landscaping practices.
Across our service area in Chicago and throughout its northern suburbs, Greenwise provides the following services:
• Organic lawn care
• Landscape maintenance
• Garden maintenance
• Landscape installation
• Insect and grub control
• Snow clearing services
If you’re looking for a home where your talents will contribute to a quickly growing company, we look forward to learning more about you.
Interested candidates should fill out this application form or contact our office at (847) 866-1930.