Greenwise is an organic lawn care and landscape company that puts customers first without sacrificing the environment. To be the best, we know that our employees must be happy, support one another, and find inspiration from within to produce and execute services that set us apart from the competition.
We are looking for a dynamic addition to our Administrative Team. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant that is driven, detail-oriented, and has great customer service skills. This is a full-time position with benefits and a competitive hourly pay.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that the Greenwise Commitment to Excellence is delivered on all customer interactions
• Answer incoming phone calls and e-mails, and provide follow-up contact to resolve customer issues
• Assist the office team with creating proposals, invoicing, collections, contract renewals, managing calendars for the Sales Team, scheduling consultations for potential clients, and proper maintenance of the client database
• Develop a firm understanding of the office software and the services offered by Greenwise
• Provide excellent written and verbal communication internally and outside of the organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proactive and able to work independently with the ability to thrive in a team environment
• Strong work ethic and sense of accountability
• High school or equivalent
This Experience Would Be an Added Plus:
• Bi-lingual (fluent in Spanish preferred)
• 5 years or more Administrative Assistant experience
• Experience in or knowledge of the “green” industry
• Experience with Real Green or other landscape software
If you would like to apply for our Administrative Assistant position, please fill out this application form.